to the class of 2013
Dear Freshmen [Class of 2013],
Congrats… . now you’re the lowest of the low. Here are just a few helpful words of advice:
- You are not cool.
-When you pass by upperclassmen in the hallway do not try to give them your “I’m so cool” dirty looks, because you will look like an immature little middle schooler and you WILL get jumped right here right there.
- Everyone does hate you.
- You are annoying.
- Sex doesn’t make you cool and it won’t make the upper-class boys think any higher of you. So don’t go around bragging about it. No one cares and you look like an easy freshman whore. Just leave all the slutty things you did in 8th grade in middle school.
- Don’t brag about the number of seniors you know. The more you brag, the more we can tell you’re a freshman.
- You are a F- R- E- S- H- M- A- N…. not a “freshie” - Shut up, you sound like a queer.
- Don’t walk around telling upperclassmen that you’re not a stupid freshman. We don’t care, we’re still calling you one.
- Respect your teachers and your peers. Getting written up everyday and purposely failing really doesn’t look cool, we may laugh but it is at you for your ignorance. If your going to waste time and school board money on messing around just drop out, you’re a lost cause and you’re really not that cool. People talk down about you behind your back.
- Don’t think you’re smart because you filled up water bottles with vodka or coke bottles with Bacardi and snuck it onto your 8th grade field trip. We’ve all done it so don’t be proud.
- Don’t post things like “FINALLY A FRESHIE!! LOLZZZ” on myspace. If anything, you suck big time and it’ll just make you hated even more. Not to mention that it’s pretty gay.
- DO NOT think that the upper-class girls are your best friends, they will just laugh at you.
- Do not wear ripped jeans and an Abercrombie shirt because you want to make “a variety of friends”.
- If you are going to try and rebel, it most likely won’t work.
- Don’t think that you have privacy now. Once you’re here, your business is everyone’s business.
- Don’t tell everyone you love your boyfriend after 2 days of being together, you’re an idiot.
- Don’t try to sit at upperclassmen lunch tables. You will be picked up and thrown onto the floor.
- Don’t tell your friends that you’re busy after school and tell them you have to go meet your friends in the jr./sr. parking lot, we all know your older brother/ sister is just taking you home.
- You’ll never be as hot as the ‘10, ‘11, ‘12 girls. So don’t try.
- To all freshman guys, you can’t get with the class of ‘10, ‘11, & ‘12 girls.
- Don’t try to say you’re older than you really are. The way you walk, dress, & talk just has freshman written all over you.
- Your name is “The class of 13.” HAHA. ‘nuff said.
- Don’ t try to pull that “Well you were freshmen once…” STOP! We know that we were freshmen, but we aren’t anymore so shut up.
- The day you mess with our boyfriend /girlfriend is the day you will never enjoy high school again.
- Don’t be a slut.
- DO NOT crowd our halls like cattle, because the upperclassmen can & most likely will push you out of the way. You WILL get hurt.
- To all the freshman guys, we know your balls haven’t dropped yet. That’s why you still sound like Mickey Mouse. Don’t go around bragging about how big you are. We all know you’re lying.
Welcome to hell :)
Believe me—-You CAN’T win. Have fun being a freshman… For a fun-filled year with NO life and NO opinion what so ever!
Graduated Seniors ‘09
SENIORS of 2010!
- If you’re an upperclassman or sophomore, repost this.